The fast boat to Gili has become a popular way from Bali to reach Gili islands. Most of the fast boat operator offer free hotel transfers in Bali for specific areas, such as Kuta and Legian.
The fast boat offers international standard safety, such as life raft, life jackets, and radio communication. They also provide comfortable seats and toilets on the boat.
The fast boat departs from Bali in the morning from the following port:
- Padang Bai
The Fast Boat to Gili Destination
The fast boat from Bali offer a daily departure to the following destinations:
- Nusa Penida
- Gili islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air)
The Trip Duration
The trip duration is very depending on the sea conditions at the time of fast boat crossing. Normally from Bali to Lombok is approximately 1 to 3 hours. Here below is the details trip duration of the fast boat to Gili:
- Depart from Padang Bai to Gili Islands: approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- From Padang Bai to Lombok is about 1 1/2 hour.
- Depart from Amed in the North Bali to Gili Islands is 45 minutes.
- Leave from Amed to Lombok is about 1 hour.
- Sanur to Gili Islands and Lombok takes about 3 hours.
- Benoa to Gili islands and Lombok about 3 hours.
This is the estimated travel times on the boat, not counting the time they pick up you and passengers loading.
The Fast Boat Departure Time
The fast boat to Gili departure time is mostly in the morning. There is also some depart in the afternoon, especially from Padang Bai.
Here below are the details of fast boat departure times from Bali:
- Padang Bai to Gili islands and Lombok at 09.30 am and 01.30 pm
- Amed to Gili Island and Lombok at 09.30 am.
- Sanur to Gili islands and Lombok at 09.30 am.
- Benoa to Gili and Lombok at 08.00 am.
- Serangan to Gili islands and Lombok at 08.30 am.
- Sanut to Nusa Lembongan at 08.00 am and 10.30 am.
- From Sanur to Nusa Penida at 07.30 am and 10.00 am
The schedules are changing without period notice. It is due to the weather or other reason from the fast boat Bali to Gili operator.