Komodo National Park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia. The place is famous for the world’s largest lizard called Komodo Dragons. Doing a Komodo tour can be arranged from Bali. There are several best Komodo island tour packages from Bali to book.
The Komodo tour packages from Bali offer a daily departure. You will need to fly from Denpasar Airport and then connect with the Komodo island boat tour from Labuan Bajo. Choose to go on a full-day tour or private overnight tour packages.
For those who do have not enough time, you can book the best Komodo island full-day tour from Labuan Bajo. The tour package has two options, private and shared tour packages. The private tour will allow you to explore the places you want to visit. Meanwhile shared Komodo island tour packages will have to follow the itinerary from the boat tour.
All the tours to Komodo island from Bali depart from the port of Labuan Bajo. The boat tour operator will welcome you once you arrive at Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo. They will drive you to the harbor for a Komodo boat tour. Then you will start your day’s activities by exploring the Komodo National Park.
The best recommended time to visit the National Park is during the dry season in Indonesia. However, you can also join the Komodo island tours from Labuan Balo during some part of raining season. If you want to enjoy more beauty, you may plan to visit during November and December. You will enjoy more green on Padar and other places in Komodo National Park.
Top Komodo Island Boat Tour from Bali to Book
For your perfect holiday activities to Komodo Island, there are some of the best recommendations for the Komodo Island tour from Bali. You can join the full-day speed boat tour to Komodo, 3 days and 2 nights Komodo tour, and 4 days and 3-night tour to Komodo.
Full day Komodo island tour from Bali will use a speed boat from Labuan Bajo. You can join on the shared boat or take a private boat. The private speed boat from Labuan Bajo to Komodo Island will depart at any time you want. But if you expect to join the shared tour, it will depart at 09.30 am from Labuan Bajo harbor. The estimated price for a shared speed boat is US$97per person, and a private hire speed boat is US$2000 per boat.
The 3 days and 2 nights Komodo island boat tour from Bali is also available for a private and shared tour. A private 3 days tour to Komodo departs every day, depending on the request. Meanwhile, a shared tour for 3 days and 2 nights will depart on Friday, every week. The estimated cost for a private boat tour to Komodo is US$1500 per boat, depending on the boat type you choose. And the shared 3 days and 2-night Komodo island trip will cost $255 per person.
If you want to enjoy more the beauty of Komodo National Park, you can join the 4 days and 3 nights private Komodo boat tour. This tour package is available every day from Labuan Bajo. You can manage your time to fly from Bali. The best recommendation is to book a morning flight from Denpasar and then connect with the boat tour schedules at 10.00 am.
Those are all the best Komodo tours to book. For more information and to book the tour packages, you can visit the page Komodo island tour from Bali and Labuan Bajo. There are many varieties of tour packages you can see and book on your own schedule.
Tips before Visiting Komodo National Park
For your best trip to Komodo Island, the following are the best tips you need to consider before visiting the Komodo Dragons:
- Book your tour early or in advance to get a space on a boat tour from Bali or Labuan Bajo. This will allow you to prepare more confidence for your Komodo island trip. For the best experience, it is recommended to book online via some online website.
- Prepare yourself well, physically and mentally. Exploring Komodo Island is sometimes can be hard, you will need to trek in some spots, especially in Komodo, Rinca, and Padar Island.
- Never try to go alone on Komodo Island and Rinca. These two islands are the place where Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. So it is very recommended for you not to explore the island, you need to go with rangers or the local guide on the island.
- The tour to Komodo Island is not recommended for heart attack, back shoulders problem, and oldest up to 70 years old.
- Do not smoke on the islands. The islands are very dry and easy to burn, so it is not very recommended for you to smoke during visiting the Komodo National Park.
- Do not leave any trash during your visit to the islands
- You are not allowed to touch the corals and other underwater creatures while snorkeling or diving.
- If you want to do diving, it is very recommended to book on the official dive centers or professional dive operators in Labuan Bajo. They will prepare you everything for you great dive tour to Komodo island.
All the above are the best-recommended tips when you visit the Komodo National Park Indonesia. Moreover, you can ask the staff at the Komodo tour package from Bali. They are ready to help you find out what you need to know.
The most recommended places to visit during the Komodo island boat trip from Bali are Padar, Komodo Island, Rinca Island, and Manta Point. You can combine these places by visiting Pink Beach, Gili Lawa, Kanawa, Kalong Island, and Taka Masar.
For your successful tour, the boat trip to Komodo island, there will allow you to choose your own places to visit. However, if you have difficulty choosing your own, you can ask the boat operator team at Komodo Wisata Tours and Travel. This will give you a better organize on your Komodo island boat tour from Bali and Labuan Bajo.